Click these banners to start earning instant money for free:

LotBux

Make money with Neobux

If you haven't read my blog before, I'm making money with Neobux online. And the next text is for you all whether you have read this blog before or not:

If you do not want to invest your own money into these sites, it's ok. I don't. I have direct referrals. They are people who I have invited to the site with my link, for free of course. I get my share when they click their advertisements. Commission earned from the referrals' clicks are the most crucial income source of PTC sites like Neobux and Onbux. Of course you get paid from your own ad clicks, too. But it's only like $0.04 a day. If you have hundreds of referrals and they all click their 4 ads every day, it's a pretty nice amount of extra money you get. Here's an example of one of my direct referrals:





As you can see he clicks more than his 4 advertisements a day, he's a very good referral. Join Neobux and Onbux and get your own direct referrals :)
 
Copyright 2009 Money beacon
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere