Click these banners to start earning instant money for free:

LotBux

Onbux has gone down

It seems that Onbux PTC has gone completely bust after announcing "the security measures" to check all outgoing payments for fraud attempts. After I didn't get my money when the 7-10 business day limit for payments went past, it was obvious that "the security measures" were just to disguise insufficient funds that had Onbux encountered. There is always this risk involved that a site go down with users' money. Luckily I got most of my money out before this happened to Onbux, leaving me to profit. After the suspicions I also managed to spend about 90% ($200) of my account balance into advertising in Onbux. It turned out to be very profitable thing, too.

So, back to the new promising PTCs like Lotbux (which I'm sure will go down too sometime) and the age-old, trusted Neobux. (Over three years in business, in comparison to Onbux's 9 months)
 
Copyright 2009 Money beacon
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere