Click these banners to start earning instant money for free:

LotBux

All my referrals clicked today :)

So far I'm happy with my new referrals in Neobux. They all clicked their all 4 advertisements and I gained 6 cents since I get $0.005 for every ad my referrals click as a Standard member. Usually not all referrals click on the first renting day, or some or all of them don't click all of their ads.

Note that Neobux went past the point of $19,000,000 paid withdrawals. It'll be $20,000,000 soon.

I requested $3.02 from the HYIP I invested in yesterday. Maybe I'll get my payment in about ten hours, maybe it goes to monday. There is also a slight and unlikely chance to not to get paid at all but I'll keep my thumbs up :)
 
Copyright 2009 Money beacon
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere