Click these banners to start earning instant money for free:

LotBux

I rented referrals on Neobux

A while go I stopped renting referrals in Neobux since I just lost all the money I earned to the renting costs. The main thing in renting referrals is to figure out a working strategy. Now I'm not trying to rent as many referrals as possible (as I did try earlier), but to keep looking for well-clicking referrals. I also will renew all my referrals for 90 days since it gives me a 20% saving.

My renting collapsed earlier because all my referrals clicked nicely at the beginning but almost exactly in the middle of their renting period they all started to click just every now and then. Just bad luck I guess, and that's why I'm trying to harvest the good ones from the bad.
 
Copyright 2009 Money beacon
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere